Hai! I'm Vinny :) :) Welcome to my Dreamy Blog...... I hope You had happy reading here :) :).......Thank You for Visiting

Thursday 3 September 2015

Adding extra sparkle to each star :) :)

From my childhood one of my wish is adding extra stars in the sky, now I realised how to add more stars to the sky.
Do you want to add more stars in the sky?
                                                                          Then read this.....                                                                         Every smile adds extra star in the sky
                                Shine of each smile adds extra sparkle to each star
                   So, Smile as much as you can and add more and more stars in the sky
             
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for reading.

Popular Posts